Share your experiences of SLCN support
The Bercow: Ten Years On project team are inviting individuals and organisations to contribute. There are two ways to take part:
- Submit written evidence sharing experiences of the reality of SLCN support and information for children, young people and their families and the impact of this on outcomes for children and young people.
- Complete a short online survey into the support children with SLCN are getting, and the scale of the issue.
This first phase is aimed mainly at people who work with children with SLCN, or who have responsibility for providing services. However a wide range of stakeholders are invited to engage with their call for written evidence, this includes:
- Practitioners: individuals who work with children and young people in a range of settings, such as advisory teachers and teaching assistants, early years practitioners, youth offending teams and speech and language therapists.
- Parents, carers and children and young people
- Service managers, commissioners, decision-makers and employers who have an interest in children’s speech, language and communication skills.
- Experts such as academics and charitable organisations who have specialist expertise regarding SLCN and wider support.
Find out more about the Bercow: Ten Years On inquiry here.