There is a lack of evidence across the sector on what works in early years interventions for promoting communication and language development. This poses a big challenge for practitioners wishing to choose an appropriate intervention for their setting. We are working with a number of organisations to address this need.
- Watch our training videos, Evaluating interventions and The Importance of the Early Years
- LuCiD Blog - How to choose and evaluate interventions for promoting language skills
- The Communication Trust's Developing and Using Evidence website
- The What Works database of of evidenced interventions to support children's speech, language and communication.
- LuCiD Blog for The Communication Trust: Avoiding the snake oil merchants: How to choose an evidence-based intervention program for the Early Years.